Sunday, April 15, 2012

Adoring gaze.


Today I was browsing through some old and recent photos of Suzy and I and here's what I noticed. Most of the photos have this one common denominator, i.e, my adoring gaze at her. Call it look of love? Well yes, but apart from that there is actually a  reason behind that look.

Okay so my family and I already agreed that she is quite amusing in  her own lil ways. One of these, well everytime I take pictures of her or people take pictures of us together, she would say she isn't interested or she is tired of it. "Pictures again? Ay, tsk! (with that lil snob look on her face) . But when the pictures come out, you would be surprised how entertaining her little poses turn out to be. So just before they say cheese, I think it became my regular habit to check on what she is up to before I face the camera. But well, most of the time, it captures this pose of myself, looking at her with an adoring and curious gaze.

And yes, that is the look of love and that is the story behind those pictures.

Say cheese!

Gg


                                                                        Suzy at 3

                                                                            Suzy at 4


                                                                          Suzy at 5

                                                                    Suzy at 5

Suzy at 5, well almost 6

No comments:

Post a Comment