Monday, September 19, 2011

whatcha doin'?

I don't know about you but I love watching Phineas and Ferb, I think its pretty awesome.  The things I love about it, well here's a list.


1. Doof cracks me up. He is my favorite among the characters.Him and Perry's frenemy relationship is strange and when Perry sung the song "Missing My Nemesis" , oddly enough, it brought tears to my eyes.It simply shows how Perry's life could be dull without Doof in it. Doof is like the typical evil scientist who claimed to suffer a dreadful childhood that left him scarred for the rest of his life. Hence all the revenge schemes and evil inventions ( which names always suffixed with "-inator". ). I even find myself sometimes singing that jingle, "Doofenshmirts Evil Incorporated", I don't know why but its just so catchy ;).


2. I love how Isabella say the "whatcha doin'?" phrase. It sounds so sweet and dreamy-like..hmmm




3.  Phineas character is of a good kid. Apart from being extremely smart and creative, he also cares about his sister Candace (who always tries to bust him and Ferb no matter what). My all time fave invention of the brothers is the Giant Rollercoaster, it's awesome.


4. I just adore the songs written for the series. There is one I really like, the song sung by Vanessa (daughter of Doof)," Not So Bad A Dad After All".  Most of the times she gets frustrated or embarrassed by her fathers eccentric behavior but she eventually understands that he really does try to look out for her best interests and do love her in his own peculiar way.


5. Did I mention that I'm already in my late 20's? Well now you know but I'm pretty sure I am never too old for this show. It's a great show enjoyed literally by folks of all ages. I mean ya' know I watch The Simpsons,Family Guy and sometimes South Park. But those are for adult audiences with all the raunchy humor and violence. Phineas and Ferb is a show that is targeted for children, but they include stuffs that adults can enjoy as well. So I don't mind watching it with Zayne who is three years old, well almost. ;)




Gg
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment